Sunday 14 May 2017

Day One Thousand Seven Hundred and Sixty Four

I got up early today. Zita and I went for a nice walk.

But I got a cut. On my back. And there was blood all over. Oh dear. Oh dear.

My friend Zita washed it all off. 

Then Craig got all fast awake and helped her make it all as clean as can be. So I would not get sick. That is good.

I got lettuce treats. Three times. 

Because I was very brave. 

I did not move even a little bit when Zita made me spic and span clean. Ha. Good for me.

Then Craig and I had tasty toasts. 

Zita could not have her toasts and too much coffee with us. 

Because she had to find Auntie Jane and Cousin Christina at the aeroport. 

Because today is presents for your mother day. It happens every brand new year. I do not know why. Nobody told me. 

I do not know where my mother is. I have my friend Zita instead. And my family too. 

Because they love me. Ha. That is good.

At lunchtime Craig and Zita and Emmet and Jane and Christia took Craig's mother to a tasty food restaurant. 

On the busy street. Ha. That is good.

I stayed here to guard the house all by myself. 

When my family came all home. Everybody gave Zita presents. 

Even me too. I gave her a very tasty chocolate from very far away. Ha. That is good. 

Emmet found it for me. Craig gave him some real money. That is good. 

Niamh got her some very beautiful flowers. And own made chocolates. Ha.

And Emmet got Zita a brand new just for Irish tea cup. And more chocolate. Ha. Those are good presents. It is known.

Then Zita went to make our garden beautiful. Zita like to make the garden all beautiful. It is her favourite job. That is good. 

I stayed in the house to guard Craig and Emmet. I am not a very good garden helper. Too bad for me. 

We are only going to have a very little dinner tonight.

Because everybody ate way too much at lunchtime. 

And too much tasty desserts. Ha. Too bad for them.

We did not watch the scary polar bear detectives last night. 

Maybe tonight. Oh dear. 

Polar bears cannot come to visit our house it is too hot here. Ha. That is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment