Monday 15 May 2017

Day One Thousand Seven Hundred and Sixty Five

I had a very quiet day.

It was not a get up very early in the morning day.

Zita and I went for a nice walk. We did not see anybody.

Because Professor Jill is in way far away and my friend Jamie has gone to a nice hotel. 

For a vacation for his sore leg. 

Zita cleaned the little hole in my back. It is not a big hole. Like my friend Emmet's. Just a little hole. 

But it has to be spic and span clean. Zita told me. It is true. I was very brave. It is true too. 

My friend Emmet is going to a meeting tonight. Up on the busy street.

Because maybe somebody wants to give him a job. To write all about a way old house. And maybe teach people.

It is a far away house. Oh dear.

Zita had lots of rascal ladies meetings today. Way downtown. 

Craig and Emmet stayed here. I guarded them. 

Niamh is still guarding Lee and Cara's house. With their little dog. 

His name is Disney. He was as big as me. When I very little. Ha. That is silly. 

Niamh came to her house today. To get more shoes. Ha. To keep her feet all nice and clean.

Craig and I had tasty croissants for our lunch. 

Then Craig went to the neat and tidy store. 

Because it is nearly summertime. You cannot have way too long hair in the summertime. 

You will get way too hot. And just melt all away. That is why I went to the make me beautiful store. Ha.

Zita and I had a nice before dinnertime walk in the very beautiful sunshine. Ha. That is good.

Then we watered all our beautiful flowers. I was a big help. Good for me. 

Last night we watched the detectives who live with all the very dangerous polar bears. 

I did not watch. I had a nice sleep on the big comfy bed. Ha. Good for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment