Monday 22 May 2017

Day One Thousand Seven Hundred and Seventy Two

It was a holiday all day today. 

Because it is our nice Queen's other sing happy birthday day. Ha. That is good.

Zita and I got up very early. To give my friend Niamh her because she has a sore throat medicine.

Then I went back to bed. To keep Craig toasty warm. Ha. Good for us.

Zita did not go back to the comfy bed. She talked to her own mother in way far away Dublin. On the telephone. For a long time.

I did not even get up until Emmet was fast awake. Ha.

Then Zita made pancakes. And bacon too. For our own altogether holiday lunch. 

Then Niamh went back to her comfy bed. To rest. 

Because the nasty sore throat caught her yesterday. Oh dear.

Zita and Emmet went for more practice driving the black go fast car. They went to get more for sore throats medicine.

Now Emmet has to practice a lot so he will pass his remember how to drive exam. That is good.

It is not so nice outside today. Oh well. 

Last night there were lots and lots of very loud noises and very bright lights. All over the sky. Up on our busy street.

Because of the beautiful flowers party. 

I was very brave. Zita helped me. We watched all the too loud lights at my watching window. 

It is easier to be very brave if you have a friend too. 

Emmet came up from the basement to look out the window with me too. That is nice. 

None of us were scared. Not Craig either. Loud noises do not scare him. 

Only scary television programs. Ha. 

Our beautiful on the patio tree flowers are almost all ready. I can smell them even before they are ready. 

They have two colours. But only one smell. Ha. That is silly. 

Craig and Zita and I went for our before dinnertime walk. We went all around. We saw my friends the ducks. 

They were fast asleep on a very big piece of wood. In the other pond. Ha. 

Tomorrow Emmet has to go another dentist. Because he has too many teeth. They are going to take some away. Forever. Oh dear. 

Zita is going to drive him. To the very little hospital. Oh dear. I do not like hospitals so much. 

Sometimes my family has to sleep there. Lots of times. I do not like hospitals. It is known. 

Maybe we will watch a new not very scary program on the television tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment