Tuesday 30 May 2017

Day One Thousand Seven Hundred and Eighty

The smelly skunk came back. Last night. Everybody could smell it. Me too. 

I did not see it this time. I could not go outside. Zita said so. Oh well. 

Zita and I went for a nice walk this morning. We went to the other pond by the nice Queen's own road. 

But there was something dangerous in the bushes. Maybe a giant raccoon or a scary lion. Maybe. 

My friends the crows told me. There were lots and lots of very big crows. They were all over everywhere. All talking. It was very loud. 

I would not let Zita go down that road. Because of the crows. 

So we went on another road instead. Ha. 

Nothing jumped out and got us. Good for us. 

When we got home we had our toasts. But with only a very little bit of butter. 

There was no more butter in the refrigerator. Oh dear. 

We had Zita's father's own made tasty jam instead.

From his beautiful garden in way far away Dublin.

BloggerImage

Then Craig had to go to show the government that the silver little car was all squeaky clean. 

They were happy too. They gave him a sticker. For the silver little car. That is good. 

Niamh's friend Miss Taran came back from way way far away Australia. 

So last night all the lady friends went out for too many chips. Ha. 

Niamh did not take Mister Clifford. It was too late at night for Mister Clifford. Ha. 

Zita did not go downtown today. She did all the rascal ladies work here. With me. So I could be a big help.

We moved the cars lots of times. Ha. Good for me. That is a good job. 

Then Zita went to visit doctor Susan. To talk. I did not go. 

I had to stay in my house. So I could mind Craig and Emmet and Niamh. 

Then Niamh had to go to her before dinnertime job. 

When Zita came home she had to use the dangerous cut your toes off machine to make the front grass all beautiful. I could not help.

Because of the dangerous machine. Oh well. 

We have brand new full of chocolate croissants. Ha. Too bad for me. 

I cannot have chocolate. It would make me way too sick. Oh well.

Maybe we have cheese tonight. Maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment