Friday 5 May 2017

Day One Thousand Seven Hundred and Fifty Five

It is a way way soggy day outside. 

Zita and I did not go for our nice walk until our lunchtime. Oh well.

So we had extra toasts instead. Ha.

Niamh and Clifford went to their work in the way too much rain. 

Maybe Mister Clifford is faster than the rain. Maybe. 

Last night the save me, save me machine was way too loud. Three times. 

Because of the very tasty bacon. Ha.

Niamh did not have dinner with us last night. 

She had to practice waking with the beautiful clothes on. At our big centre building. 

When we came back from our walk Zita and I were as soggy as could be. 

I had to stay in the kitchen. With my own big orange towels. And Craig too.

Zita had to have a shower. Because she was too soggy too. 

That is silly. The shower just makes you all soggy too.

Then Craig and I had bagel toasts. Ha. I like bagels.

Zita and Emmet went out in the black go fast car today. 

Emmet has find a nice present for the party tonight. Even in the too much rain. 

Because Emmet has to go to another university is all over dinner party tonight. 

Zita is going to see Niamh in the beautiful clothes at dinnertime. At our centre building. 

I cannot go. It is a not for dogs building. That is not so very nice. 

Craig cannot go because he is still a little bit too sick. Zita said so. Ha. 

I will stay here and guard Craig. 

My house is an always for dogs house. Ha. 

We only watched the lady detective from way far away Australia last night.

Because Craig had to have his squeaky clean bath. Ha. Too bad for him. 

Maybe only Craig and I will have our tasty dinner tonight. 

Everybody else is going away. Oh dear. Maybe we will have cheese. 

We do not have any chips. Too bad for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment