Friday 19 May 2017

Day One Thousand Seven Hundred and Sixty Nine

It was not even a bit warm today. That is silly.

Zita and I went for a very long walk. 

Because it was a not too hot outside day. Ha.

We saw my friend the giant bird. In the other pond. He was fish catching. Ha. 




I did not bark at all. So I did not scare all the fish away. Ha. Good for me.

It is the all the beautiful flowers party time. 

We saw lots and lots of the way beautiful flowers on our walk today.

BloggerImage


On the old colonel's road. Beside the full to the top canal. 

There will be lots and lots of people on my street. Going to look at the beautiful flowers. 

They will just get all lost. They will ask us where the flowers are. Oh well. 

We have lots of very beautiful flowers too. They should just look at ours. And not get all lost. It is known. 

My friend Niamh came over to see me last night. At my bedtime. 

She wanted to give me her goodnight hugs. Ha. That was nice. 

Then she went back to Cara and Lee's house to guard it.

Craig had a little sleep in today. He did not have his too much coffee with Zita.

Because she had to go to the make you sore and tired store. 

Craig is still a fierce Viking. Ha. Too bad for him. 

At night he has to sleep in his boat. Not in a nice comfy warm bed. Too bad for him.

After lunch Zita had to go to the government's remember all about your car store. 

Because it is nearly Craig's sing happy birthday day. 

That is when your car has to be remembered by the government. Ha. 

Craig and I had tasty little croissants for our lunch today. Croissants are my favourite. Ha. Good for us. 

Last night we watched the detectives from way far away again. It was not scary again. That is good.

The go fast chair is still broken. It is all by itself in the dining room. That is not right. 

The fix it store should not get the wrong parts. It is known.

My friend Emmet got a brand new job. That is good. 

Teaching everybody all about the dangerous dragons game. 

At our centre building. Right where Niamh works. 

Emmet used to work there. Before we went to his nice university. 

Now he works there again. Before he goes to the next university. Ha. 

We have lots of chips. I saw them. 

Maybe we will watch some new programs tonight. On the television. With chips. Maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment