Sunday 28 May 2017

Day One Thousand Seven Hundred and Seventy Eight

We had a sleep in today. Everybody. Me too.

Then we had too much coffee in my side yard. Outside. With me. Ha.

Then Zita and I went to visit all the nice farmers. Up on the busy street. It is a beautiful day outside. That is good. 

We got lots of tasty treats for our lunchtime. Even cinnamon buns. Ha. That is good.

Sometimes there are dogs there who are not so polite. That is not right. 

They do not get tasty treats. I always get tasty treats. Too bad for them.

Last night Craig and Zita went out for a tasty dinner. 

Tasty food from way way far away India. They did not have me to guard them. That is not right.

After Craig and Zita were all gone I had to go downstairs to the scary basement. Three times. 

To get my friend Emmet to come up stairs to help me watch out my watching window. Ha. That is good. 

Then Craig and Zita and Kathy and a Richard came back to our house. 

Because we had lots of Craig's sing happy birthday day cake. Ha. That is good.

Then they talked for a very long time. Emmet too.

Niamh and Lily and Lee were in the basement. 

They were playing scary games on the television. In the other bedroom. I did not watch. I stayed upstairs. 

Then we went all fast asleep. Everybody was very tired. 

Because they walked all over finding beautiful things at our giant everybody sells everything day. Ha.

After lunchtime Zita was downstairs making the other bedroom all spic and span. 

Because our cousins are coming for a visit. Soon. 

That is where they will sleep. In the other bedroom. With the brand new nearly big television. Ha. 

I will guard them too. It is my job. 

There was a giant bug in my side yard. It did not taste so nice. I did not eat it. Ha. Good for me. 

Niamh had to make own made cookies this afternoon.

Because she has an important meeting at the centre building today. 

They always have tasty treats at Niamh's meetings. Ha. That is good. 

Craig and Zita and Emmet took Craig's mother to the too much money food store. For treats.

When they came home Zita and I went for a nice walk. Before our dinnertime. 

Maybe we will watch something on the television tonight. 

We have chips. Ha. Good for us. 




No comments:

Post a Comment