Wednesday 24 May 2017

Day One Thousand Seven Hundred and Seventy Four

We had a little sleep in day today.

Craig and I were all up before everybody. Ha. That is silly.

Even before Zita. We played catch the ball before his too much coffee. Ha. Good for me.

Then Craig and Zita had to take the silver little car to the car store. 

So the government will know that it is a good car. 

And to make it stop better too. Ha. That is good.

It is good for cars to stop. Or they will just crash into everybody. 

I saw a car just crash and fall into the empty pond. From my watching window. In the slippy snow. Ha. Too bad for it. 

When Craig and Zita were away I guarded Emmet and Niamh all by myself. 

Emmet still has a very sore mouth. He has to take lots of medicine. 

Even in the middle of the night. And he has special bandages. Oh dear. That is not so nice.

Because he had too many teeth. Now he does not. Oh dear.

I went down the scary basement stairs last night. To visit my friend Emmet. 

Because he is not just all right. So I went down to make him all right. Ha. Good for me. 

He was nearly all fast asleep in his very comfy lay down leather chair. 

BloggerImage

He was glad to see me. It is known. 

After lunchtime Zita went out. She got everybody tasty milkshakes. 

Because Emmet cannot chew on anything. You do not have to chew milkshakes. Ha. That is good.

Then Craig drove Niamh to see her other nice doctor. In the go fast black car. 

When they got home again Craig and Zita went to the car store. 

To find the silver little car. But they have to take it back to the store very soon.

So the store will know if they fixed it all up. For the government. Oh well.

Zita and I went for a nice walk in the beautiful outside. It was our before dinnertime walk.

Zita is going out to dinner tonight with the ladies who live all around us. Ha. 

We are going to have used food. From the refrigerator. Ha. That is good. 

I will stay here and guard everybody else. All by myself. 

Maybe tonight Craig will watch a loud movie. All by himself. Ha. 

Then I will have a nice nap on my comfy bed. 

I do not like loud movies so much. They are too loud. 


No comments:

Post a Comment