Wednesday 10 May 2017

Day One Thousand Seven Hundred and Sixty

Everybody got up early today. Even Craig. But not my friend Emmet. He does not like mornings so much.

Niamh and Mister Clifford went very fast to the centre building. This morning. 

BloggerImage

So she would not be a bit late. Ha. Mister Clifford is her way fast bicycle. 

He is old and nobody wanted him. Oh dear. That is not so nice. 

Craig is way old and we still want him. 

If we did not have him who would play catch the ball with me. All day. And remember my before bedtime dessert. Ha. 

Niamh found Mister Clifford. He was left all by himself on the street. All alone. That is not very nice. 

So she brought him to our house and Mister Lyndon fixed him all up. Ha. That is nice. 

Now he is her go fast bicycle. Ha. Good for them.

Now everybody wants a Mister Clifford bicycle. Ha. Too bad for them. 

Craig and Zita and I had our very crunchy toasts today. Altogether. Ha. That is good. 

Zita and I had a very fast walk today. 

Because I am a fast walking dog.

Then Zita had to go to her own door office.

Craig and I played catch the ball in my side yard. 

But there were lots of squirrels on my bushes. That is not right. 

I chased them all away.

BloggerImage

Ha. Silly squirrels.

We had Mister Tony's tasty pizza last night. 

Because last night Zita and Niamh had to get the all broken very big chair from Craig's mother old little apartment.

They had to get doctor Susan's nearly a truck car. The very big chair was too big for our cars. Oh well.

The nice garbage men put it in their very noisy giant truck this morning. Ha. Now it is all gone. 

Craig and I had used pizza for our lunch. So did Niamh. Before she went to her until dinnertime job.

Craig and Zita and Niamh and I watched the important hockey game last night. In the den. With lots of chips.

Craig's team even won. They were very happy. That is nice. 

People should be happy. It is known. 

I am a happy dog. Everybody says so. Ha. Good for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment