Saturday 5 November 2016

Day One Thousand Five Hundred and Seventy Four

We got up early this morning. I do not know why. 

Maybe it is a just because day. Maybe.

I had a very quiet day. That is good. 

But I am not so busy.

Because Zita is still in way far away. 

And Niamh is still at her far away university. Right beside the giant ocean. 

Even when I go into all the rooms they are not here. 

Because sometimes I forget that they are not here. In my own house. Too bad for me. 

Craig and I played catch the ball lots of times. It is not the same. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

Craig had to go to his old friends breakfast. All by himself. I could not take him today.

Because Zita is still in way far away. She is not in Dublin. 

She is at Auntie Eileen's house. In the little town where they just always sell the bridge. 

That is a silly place. 

So I stayed here to guard my friend Emmet. All by myself. Ha. 

Emmet is way busy. Reading all the very old interesting books for all his universities. 

Emmet reads his stories until very late at night. When I am all fast asleep. 

Now he has interesting long stories to write. Oh dear. He is very busy.

Tonight Craig and Emmet are going to Emmet's favourite too many chips restaurant. 

That is the restaurant where they have giant hamburgers. Ha. 

Because if you read for way too long your head gets all too full up. And then it hurts. Ha. 

That is why you have to have tasty restaurant breaks. It is known.

I will guard the house. Until they get come home. All full up. Ha. 

When Craig came home from his old friends breakfast he had lots of new programs for the television. 

Mister Tom's programs. Ha. 

Zita will be very happy. 

She loves Mister Tom's programs. We do not watch them when she is in way far away.

We watch only the hockey games. Oh well. They are not so interesting. 

Zita had to get up way early this morning. In way far away Ireland. 

Because she had to go to cousin Lucy's run around with a ball and crash into other people game. Oh dear.

My friend Lee came to my house. I took her for a very nice just before dinnertime walk. 

We did not get lost at all. Ha. Good for us.













No comments:

Post a Comment