Wednesday 23 November 2016

Day One Thousand Five Hundred and Ninety Two

We watched the hockey game last night and we even won. Ha. 

I had a nice nap. And I helped Emmet make his before bedtime Irish tea. 

We did not get up way early today. That is nice. 

Craig had a Mister Kettleman's very big cinnamon bun for his breakfast. 

I did not have any. Cinnamon buns are not for dogs. Oh well. 

Craig made toasts just for me. Ha. Good for me.

And we played catch the ball a lot. 

Because I did not go for my nice walk yesterday. Because of my a bit sore foot. 

But it is all better now. Ha. Good for me.

My friend Niamh is coming home. To our own house. To get all better for ever. 

Now I can be a big help.

Because I am the best nurse dog in the world. Craig told me. It is true. 

It will be my job. Ha. Good for me. I like jobs. 

Zita and Niamh got another very big car. And put all of Niamh's everything in it. 

Now they will just drive all the way home to our house. From far away. That is good. 

And now she will sleep in her own comfy bed. 

And I will guard her. Ha. That is good. When she gets home. 

You should not be so far away if you are too sick. It is known. 

Niamh sent me a picture of a giant elephant. From the another car. 

BloggerImage

Oh dear. I did not know there were giant elephants in far away. 

It is good Niamh is coming home. So I can guard her. Even from giant elephants. 

Emmet does not have to go to his nice university this afternoon. 

Because his nice professor has to go to a very big meeting. Not here. Somewhere else. 

So he can tell lots of people all about way old beer. Ha. That is funny. Oh well.

Emmet is going to write even more for his meeting all about the old Russians. On Friday. Ha. It is an important meeting. 

He made lots of Irish tea. After lunchtime. 

Emmet is making tasty pasta for dinner tonight. 

Doctor Susan brought us some yesterday. So Emmet would not stave into nothing. Ha. 

All the snow is going all away. Even from my patio. That is good. 

Because is it not so cold today. Just all sunny. 

After lunchtime I kept Craig company in the den. On the comfy rug. He is the nearly a Viking again. Oh well. 

He still does not have his castle. He has only way dangerous friends. Ha. 

Zita called us on the telephone. They are going to be in our comfy house tomorrow. 

Niamh is all still fast asleep in the another car. That is good. 

Miss Lily came to my house. Then we went for a nice walk. In the dark. I was a very good guarder. Ha. 

Craig is going to give Miss Lily a black music machine. For herself. 

Because we have too many. It is known. 






No comments:

Post a Comment