Wednesday 30 November 2016

Day One Thousand Five Hundred and Ninety Nine

We did not go for our nice walk before toasts today.

Because Zita had to talk to lots of rascal. On the telephone until nearly lunchtime.

Craig and I had a croissant. But we did not eat so much. 

Because it was too old. Oh dear. Too bad for us.

Last night my friend Emmet had to send all his important papers all about his interesting stories to the government. 

So maybe the can give him money to write even more way interesting stories at his next university. Maybe.

He was very happy. 

Because it took a long long time to make all the right papers. Ha. Good for him. 

Today is be happy if you are a Scotsman day. Ha. 

All day.
BloggerImage

We did not have to have any porridge today. Ha. 

And Craig did not just listen to bagpipe music all day. Ha. That is good.

I still have my beautiful Scotsman's collar. 

But I an not a Scotsman dog. I do not have to eat porridge. Ha. Good for me. 

I get to eat tasty croissants and smelly cheese.

Because I am French. A long long time ago. 

Now I am not. But I still eat lots of croissants. Good for me.

And it is my friend Miss Gracie's sing happy birthday day too. Ha. That is good. 

Maybe she will get tasty presents. Or an all on fire cake. Ha. 

Miss Gracie is not a Scotsman dog. She is a nice Bouvier dog. Just like me. Ha. That is good. 

Craig took Emmet to his nice university at lunchtime. 

Then Craig had to go to nice Doctor Don after lunchtime. Up on the busy street.

Because something fell out of his tooth. Oh dear. 

The make the house all spic and span ladies came today. That is good. 

They have very the noisy machines. Oh well. 

I did not eat my breakfast until after lunch today. 

Because everything was too different this morning. 

We did not even have real toast. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

I do not like it when everything is not the same as before. Oh well. 

Craig and I had a toasty bagel when he was all home from Emmet's nice university. 

Emmet has to go back later. It is stay until late night at his nice university.

Last night Niamh and Lily and Lee and Cara made a giant tasty special just for dessert chocolate bar. 

It is in the refrigerator getting all ready to eat. Ha. 

Maybe we will watch the detectives on the television tonight. 

We watched the lady detectives last night. They did not have fierce dog to help them. Oh well. Too bad for them. 











No comments:

Post a Comment