Monday 21 November 2016

Day One Thousand Five Hundred and Ninety

It even snowed last night. When I was fast asleep. I saw it when I looked out the window. Oh dear. 

It is our get up way early day today but Craig and I did not get up way early. 

Because Emmet's professor lives on a farm. And her car was broken in the snow. 

Now she cannot go to the other university today. 

So Emmet did not have to get up way early today either.

That is why Craig and I did not get up early. Ha. 

But I still had to get Craig all fast awake. Good for me. 

BloggerImage

When we had toasts we saw our beautiful patio was all full of snow. 

But there are still leaves on our trees. That is not right.

My friends the ducks are all gone on their vacation. That is good. 

Ducks do not like the snow. Just like Craig. Too bad for them. 

My friend Niamh is not in the giant hospital today. 

But she is still way sick. She stayed in Zita's nice hotel last night. 

Because she is still too too sick to go back to her little room at her far away university. 

Zita says her head is still too hot. Oh dear. 

She will go to the little at the university hospital. With Zita. So they can find out why she is so sick. That is good. 

It is not nice to be way sick when you are far away. It is known. 

That is why you have your family. To come to guard you even if you are nearly far away. It is known. 

Emmet is still way busy. He is writing even more new stories. 

All about thinking about the way way old times. It is for his not so very interesting class. Oh well. 

Mister Tony's friend brought Craig and Emmet tasty pizza last night.  

Even in all the blow everything away snow. Ha.

I got some of the crunchy bits. Ha.

We even had pizzas for our lunch today. Ha. Good for us. 

I got more crunchy bits too. Good for me.

The present man brought us two secret presents today. Ha. 

The present man knows that I am a polite dog. 

Because I do not even bark at him anymore. Ha. Good for me. 

He waves at me when I see him through my watching window. That is nice. 

I hurt my foot. I do not know how. In the living room. All by myself. Oh dear.  

I had a nice nap on the comfy rug in the living room. With Craig. 

My friend Emmet went to the store to get some sore foot medicine. Just for me. That is nice.







No comments:

Post a Comment