Saturday 19 November 2016

Day One Thousand Five Hundred and Eight Eight

I guarded the house all by myself last night. Until late.

Because Emmet went to the too many chips restaurant with Craig and Zita. Ha.

My friend Niamh had to go to the hospital last night. At her far away university. For only a little while. 

Then she went home to her own little room. At her far away university. 

Because her too sore headache came back. And it hurt her eyes too. Oh dear. 

Niamh's nice friends Miss Riley and Miss Sidney helped her. 

That is why you have nice friends. It is known.

We talked to her today. She still has a too sore head. Oh dear. Oh dear. 

Zita told her she has to go back too the very little hospital at her nice university tomorrow. 

Not the big hospital. Last night the doctor there was not so very nice to my friend Niamh. 

Miss Sidney and Miss Riley told Zita. Oh dear.  Oh dear. 

He would be very very nice if I were there. 

Because I am very big and I have very fierce growls. Ha. Too bad for him. 

My family should not go away. They should just stay here in our own comfy house. 

Where I can guard them. 

Craig just stays here. That is good.

Everybody else goes away. Sometimes very far away. Even to way far away Ireland. 

Or a university. Even far away universities. Like Niamh's. Oh dear. 

I cannot guard them there. Only here. That is not right. 

They do not listen to me so much. Too bad for them. 

Craig went to his old friends breakfast today. By himself. Zita and I were too tired. 

He did not get all lost. That is good.

When we were all wide awake there were all clouds right on the street. And in the park. Ha. That is silly. 

Clouds should just stay in the sky. Not on my street.

Zita had to use the very noisy blow the leaves everywhere machine. I could not help. Too bad for me. 

I opened the door. All by myself. It was not so hard. I got in trouble. Oh well. 

Craig and Zita are going to see people on a giant stage. Just talking. Not any beautiful dancing. Oh well. Too bad for them. 

They went before our dinnertime. Then they came home for our nice dinner. 

I guarded Emmet. He just stayed home to write his more long stories for his nice university. 

Zita and I went for a way way late walk. In the dark night. 

Because Zita has to go to the far away university way early in the morning. Even before our nice walk. 

On the aeroplane. To take care of my friend Niamh. Because of the too sore head.

Zita telephoned Doctor Tanya and Doctor George. 

Because they are Niamh's friends. That is good. 

It is good to have Doctor friends in far away. If you are a bit way too sick. It is known.

I will talk to Mister Saint Newton tonight. About my friend Niamh. When everybody is all fast asleep. 


No comments:

Post a Comment