Thursday 10 November 2016

Day One Thousand Five Hundred and Seventy Nine

We got up early today. I do not know why. 

We had a Mister Kettleman's giant cinnamon bun for breakfast. Ha. 

And Craig had some too much coffee.

Then he took my friend Emmet to his other university. He is going to stay there all day.

Because he has lots of long stories to write. And has to find some fat books in the library. 

The other university library does not have way comfy chairs. Or a nice Mister Horton's. Full of hot chocolate. Oh well. Too bad for it. 

But it has lots of interesting fat books for Emmet. Emmet likes fat books. 

When Craig came home from the other university he had more too much coffee. 

And then we had extra toasts. Ha. Good for me. 

We watched the hockey game last night. Craig's team even won. Ha. 

A secret present came today. Ha. That is good. I do not know whose present it is. 

Because it is a secret present. Maybe it is for me. Maybe.

We only had a little lunch today.

Because of Mister Kettleman's giant cinnamon bun for breakfast. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

It is a very windy day. All the falling down leaves are in the air. Going round and round. 

They must be all lost. Oh well too bad for them. 

After our lunch Craig went away in the silver little car. 

When he came back my friend Zita was there too. Like a secret present. Ha. Good for me.

I was very happy. Ha. Good for us. 

She is not in way far away anymore. She is here. In our own house. So I can guard her again. That is right. Ha. Good for me. 

We will have an all together diner tonight. I will have a nice nap behind Zita's chair. That is right. Ha. 

Except my friend Niamh will not be here. She is still in her far away university. Oh dear. 

I cannot guard her even a little bit when she is not here. With me, 


No comments:

Post a Comment