Wednesday 9 November 2016

Day One Thousand Five Hundred and Seventy Eight

We did not watch the far away rascals so much last night. Oh well.

Craig had to have his squeaky clean bath. 

Because of our nice Queen. Now he is not smelly at all. Ha. Good for him. 

This morning Craig told Emmet he is glad we live here. Me too. 

If we did not live here how could I find my house. 

I only know where my house is. It is right beside our beautiful pond. 

The pond is all empty because winter is coming. It is known. 

And my friends the ducks have gone on their very long vacation. Where there is not ever any snow. 

Niamh watched the rascals on television too. Until she was too sad. Emmet too. Oh dear. That is not right. 

The far away rascals surprised everybody. I do not why. Craig told me. Oh dear. 

I do not like surprises so much. Except for secret presents. 

Today Zita is going to visit Niamh on an aeroplane. Right in her far away university. 

Maybe they will have a tasty dinner. And wash all her dirty clothes. Maybe. 

Emmet was very busy writing letters to all his nice professors. All about his next university. That is good. 

Lily and I did not go for our walk yesterday. Oh well. 

Because she had to go to her throw the basketball game. At the dance a lot school. 

Where my friend Niamh used to go. Before she went all away to her far away university. 

We had to have three toasts today. And two cups of real too much coffees. 

Because of the rascals in the other country. I do not know why. 

None of the toasts were too toasty today. That is good. 

The very loud danger danger machine did not make any noise today. That is good. 

My friend Zita called Craig on the telephone after his important meeting. 

She is going out for a tasty dinner with Niamh and all her friends at the far away university. Ha. That is good.

Craig drove Emmet to his stay until late all about old beer class. At his nice university. 

When Craig came home my friend Lily and I went for a nice walk. 

I have to walk with Lily when it is very dark outside. It is my job.

Because I have to guard her from the giant raccoons. Ha. Good for me.

Last night a racoon made holes in our garbage. We had to pick it all up. 

Before Craig and Emmet came back from the nice university they went to nice Mister Kettleman's bagel store. Ha. 

They got tasty all filled up bagels for our dinner. That is good. 

Except Craig he only got giant cinnamon buns. Too bad for him.

Craig is just going to watch the hockey game tonight. Not the news. He said it makes his head hurt. Oh dear. 

He should just go fast asleep. In the big comfy bed. And not watch the television. It is known. 


No comments:

Post a Comment