Tuesday 22 November 2016

Day One Thousand Five Hundred and Ninety One

There is still snow on my beautiful patio. It was there when Craig and I got up. Oh dear.

BloggerImage

Craig and I had very crunchy toasts with peanut butter this morning. 

Then Zita called us on the telephone. Ha. That is good.

She is still in far away Halifax. In a nice hotel. With my friend Niamh. 

Niamh is still a bit too sick. Even with her brand new for sick tummies medicine. Oh dear. 

Even the new medicine is not so nice. So she has to sleep a lot. She can not to to her classes. 

Because she is too sick. Oh dear. Oh dear. That is not right. 

She is too far away. I can not be a big help when people are too far away.

When you are sick you should be in your own comfy bed. And have your own fat pillows. It is known.

Craig drove Emmet to his nice university this morning. I guarded the house. I got a peanut butter treat. 

My sore foot is not so sore today. That is good. 

I had my just for nice dogs medicine last night. With peanut butter. Ha. 

I am always in my own house when I am a bit too sore. That is good. 

I will talk to Mister Saint Newton tonight. 

Maybe he can talk to Niamh in far away. 

All about being in your own comfy bed when you are too sick. Maybe. 

Emmet finished his long story. For his not so interesting class. That is good. 

Now he has to write a giant story all about way way old beer. Ha. That is an interesting story. 

Craig and I shovelled the snow in my side yard. Now it is not all slippery. 

Now the go fast chair will not get all stuck in the snow. Ha.

He does not have any do not get stuck in the snow tires for the go fast chair. Too bad for him. 

The move the snow machines were on my street last night. I do not like them. They are way too noisy. 

There were too many awful squirrels in my trees today. I hate squirrels. 

The present man brought a very big box this morning. Ha. It is another secret present. 

I do not know who it is for. Craig did not open it all up. Oh well. 

Doctor Susan drove Emmet to his other university this afternoon. But Craig will get him. 

He will not forget. He promised me. That is good. 

They will get Mister Kettleman's all full up to the top bagels for dinner. 

We saw professor Jill. She was not with my friend Jamie. Just the new little dog. Oh well. 

Maybe we will watch a not too scary movie tonight. In the den. Just Craig and me. 

Or maybe the hockey game. Oh well. Too bad for me. 

I have to sleep at the top of the bed again. 

Because Zita is not here. Too bad for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment