Sunday 20 November 2016

Day One Thousand Five Hundred and Eighty Nine

Zita and I had to get up in the middle of the night. When it was still all dark outside. Craig too.

I had to help Zita get all ready to go to the far away university. To help my friend Niamh.

She is still too sick. Now she has a way way too sick tummy. 

So now Zita will be there to get her all better. 

Because that is what mother's do. That is good.

Zita will take her to the big hospital. 

Because it is Doctor Tanya's own hospital. She told Zita that my friend Niamh should go there. 

And all the doctors will be nice. That is good. 

Doctor Tanya is a very fierce doctor. Ha. Good for us.

Doctor Susan took Zita to the aeroport. In the dark. In the big red nearly a truck. That was nice. 

I had my breakfast. Even in the dark. Then Craig and I went all back to fast asleep. 

When we got up it was not just all still dark. Ha. We had very crunchy peanut butter toasts. 

And Craig had only pretend too much coffee.

When we were watching out the watching window there was even snow. Oh dear. This morning. Oh dear.

Even Emmet was all wide awake. He had to make his Irish tea. 

And have his bagel full of squishy cheese. Ha. Mister Kettleman's makes good bagels. 

Because he has to finish his another all about old Russians story. 

And then he has to start another very interesting story. 

I did not go for a walk this morning. I had a nice nap instead. 

Because I did not want to be all soggy and too cold. 

Because of the silly snow. Ha. Good for me.

Craig and I watched out the watching window and we had extra toasts instead. 

Craig's phone told him that Zita and Niamh were at the very big hospital. They had to wait a long time.

Then a very nice doctor said that my friend Niamh has a very bad tummy headache. 

He can get Niamh all better. That is good. Everybody was very nice this time. That is good. 

I do not know if it is a nasty food hospital. Oh well. 

We watched music from way far away Ireland. On the television. After our tasty lunch. 

We even saw Zita's cousin. I think he is famous. Ha good for him. 

My street is all full up with too many cars again. And the catch the cars trucks too. 

Because of the important football game today. Oh dear. 

I helped Craig watch the football game. In the den. On the comfy rug. Ha. 

We even won again. 

Maybe next week we will win the Mister Lord's giant very shiny cup. Maybe. Ha. Good for us. 

Mister Tony is going to bring us giant tasty full of cheese pizza for our dinner tonight. Ha. That is good. 

I always get crunchy pizza bits. That is good.

The silver little car already has its do not get stuck in the snow tires. That is good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment