Saturday 12 November 2016

Day One Thousand Five Hundred and Eighty One

We had a little sleep in this morning. Because it is only Saturday. Not sleep in Sunday. 

When we were all fast awake Zita and I took Craig to his old friends breakfast. 

On the busy street. That is good. Then we went for our nice long walk. After Craig went into the restaurant. 

I got a cheese treat for my breakfast today. Good for me.

It is not so warm this morning. Just nice for long walks weather. 

When Craig came home he looked at Emmet's long story to make it all beautiful. 

And Zita looked a Niamh's story too. 

I had a nice quiet day. So I had long nap.

Then Mister Bill came over to tell us about his trip. To the new big city. 

To see all the rascals. And take lots of beautiful pictures. Ha. That was interesting. It is a very noisy city. Oh dear. 

I do not like too much noise. Maybe I will not go to noisy cities. Maybe. 

I will just stay here in my quiet house. With my own family. And my own comfy bed. Good for me.

This afternoon a little dog tried to bite Ollie today. Right in front of my house. That is not very nice. 

Ollie is bigger than I am. He did not eat the little dog all up. He just gave a very fierce growl. 

And chased it a little bit. Then the little dog ran all away. That is a silly dog. Oh well.

We had tasty chicken last night. When Miss Andrea came to our house for a nice dinner. 

Zita always gives me little tasty chicken pieces. When we have chicken. Ha. Good for me. 

We watched a very good program all about very smart lady detectives. Last night. On the television.

They used to find secrets for the soldiers a secret army. When they had an old war. 

In way far away England. Ha. Good for them. 

And last night Craig's hockey team even won again. Ha. 

Zita and I went for a nice before dinnertime walk. Before it is all dark outside. 

That is when the giant raccoons come out and hide in the bushes. 

And try to just jump out catch you. But only when it is all dark. Ha. 

They did not even see us tonight. Good for us.


No comments:

Post a Comment