Thursday 3 November 2016

Day One Thousand Five Hundred and Seventy Two

I had a very busy day today.

Today was Emmet's two times at his other university day. 

For all his all about very old way far away Ireland classes.

After we had a toasty croissant I had to guard the house all by myself. Two times. 

I got treats. After lunchtime too. I had a nice nap too.

Last night Emmet put my comfy bed in the make everything clean machine. In the basement. 

Because I got it a bit all dirty. Oh dear. Too bad for me. You cannot have comfy naps on a dirty bed. 

Then it was all clean again. Before our bedtime. That is good. 

Zita is still in way far away. She is all back at Auntie Eileen's house. With all the lady cousins. 

Except for Orlaith and Miss Sarah. They do not live there. 

BloggerImage

Auntie Eileen's little dog almost ate my friend Zita purse. All up. Oh dear. That is not right. 

She would not do it if I was there. It is known. Oh dear.

People should not go to far away without their fierce dog. To guard everything. It is known. 

Last night Craig was making my friend Niamh's brand new story all beautiful. For her far away university. 

And even today.

Emmet helped too. Because he is Niamh's very good big brother. Ha. Good for them. 

Miss Lily came over for a little visit. I took her for a nice walk. Not so long tonight. 

Because of her dinnertime. 

Emmet has a remember everything exam tomorrow. All about way old Ireland. Oh dear. 

He made lots of Irish tea. So he can remember everything. That is good. 

Craig is going to watch the hockey game tonight. 

I am going to have a cosy nap on my comfy bed. Ha. Good for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment