Wednesday 2 November 2016

Day One Thousand Five Hundred and Seventy One

We did not get up way too early today. That is good.

I had a very quiet day today. That is good. 

We were up late last night. 

Craig could not talk so loud. So he just watched the little television. In the bedroom. 

Because of his too sore throat. Too bad for him. 

The make the house spic and span came this morning. Ha. That is good. 

They even made the bed all brand new. Good for us.

At lunchtime Craig drove Emmet to his nice university. 

I stayed here with the ladies to guard the house. It is my job. 

Craig talked to Zita today on his own telephone. When we were outside. 

We could not play catch the ball when Craig was talking to Zita. Oh well. Too bad for me. 

Zita is going to have a sleepover at her parent's house tonight. 

Not at Auntie Eileen's house. With all the cousins. 

Tonight is Emmet's stay until late night at his university. For his interesting class all about too much beer. Ha. 

He made his own tasty dinner.  It was pasta. All covered in tasty cheese. It is Emmet's favourite. Ha.

And he will go to Mister Horton's donuts store for a tasty donut. It is right inside the nice university. Ha. That is good. 

You need tasty food when you have a very long class.

Because you do not want to fall all fast asleep. In the class. Oh dear. 

Miss Lily and I went for a nice long walk last night. After my dinnertime. Ha. 

We are good walkers. We did not get lost. Good for us.

When I got home Craig and I watched the hockey game last night. For just a little while. Craig's team won. Ha. 

After Craig took Emmet to his university Miss Lily and I went for a very very long walk. 

At night time again. All by ourselves. Ha. Good for us. 

Miss Lily has to practice her throw the ball in a basket game. 

That is why we go for our nice walks in the scary dark. 

I was not scared. Ha. Good. For me. I got carrot treats. 


No comments:

Post a Comment