Friday 25 November 2016

Day One Thousand Five Hundred and Ninety Four

Last night everybody was all home. In their own comfy beds. That is good.

And Niamh even had some toasts for her dinner last night. And was not even a bit too sick. That is good. 

We got up not so early today. That is good.

Zita and Craig and I had our toasts. Together. Ha. That is right. And real too much coffees too. Ha.

Then I saw Professor Jill and my friend Jamie. They were talking to Zita out side. But I could not go outside to visit.

Because of all the too much snow. Too bad for me. 

Even my beautiful park was all full of snow. Not full of my friends the ducks.

BloggerImage

Then Zita brought all of Niamh's everything else in to our house. 

Because she is not going back to the far away university. 

Because maybe she might get a way too sick tummy again. 

And have to go to the giant hospital. And I would not be there to be a big help. Oh dear. So she will stay here with me. Good for me. 

I will guard her. And she will not get so sick. 

Because I will be very fierce and scare the too much sick all away. Ha. Good for me. 

Niamh told me she is going to miss her far away friends. Miss Sidney and Miss Reilly and Mister Otis. 

Now they have Niamh's nice little refrigerator. And her comfy bed. That is good.

Niamh even had a Scotsman lady friend. At the far away university. 

Miss Lily MacDonald. Not my friend Lily. Another Miss Lily. She is a nice Scotsman lady. But she does not steal everybody's cows. 

Not like the McGregor Scotsmen people who just stole everybody's cows. And would not give them back. Oh dear. Craig told me. Oh dear. 

Cows are too big and smelly to steal all away. That is a silly thing to steal. They will get in trouble. 

Sometimes I get to steal frozen peas. Oh well. 

Craig drove Emmet to his other university and then to his nice university this morning. 

He has a way important meeting all about the old Russians today. 

Niamh talked to her friend Miss Zoë on her fast computer. 

To tell her that she was going to be all better for ever. So Miss Zoë would not get all too worried. 

Craig and I had very big tasty croissants for our lunch. 

Then Craig had to talk to people about do not get stuck in the snow tires for the back go fast car. 

Maybe we will watch a nice movie tonight. All together. Ha. Good for us. 








No comments:

Post a Comment