Wednesday 16 November 2016

Day One Thousand Five Hundred and Eighty Five

Zita and I had a nice walk this morning. All by ourselves.

Last night we walked with my friend Jamie too. 

But he was still all fast asleep this morning. Ha. Too bad for him. 

I kept Craig all toasty warm until he was all wide awake. Again. 

We had four toasts today. I do not not know why. Oh well. 

Craig and Zita went to a long meeting this morning. 

All about Craig's mother's little apartment. Maybe she needs a new one. Maybe. 

When they got home the nice clean the house ladies came. With their noisy machines. 

To make our house all spic and span. That is nice. 

I stayed in the bedroom. It is not so noisy in our big bedroom. 

At lunchtime Craig went to the eat in your car restaurant. So he could bring Emmet home from his nice university. Ha. 

Tonight Emmet will make his own tasty dinner.

Because he is going to his stay until late class. Then he is going out with his friends. 

And after dinner Zita is going downtown to hear real music. With her lady friends. Not music on the black music machines. 

It will be in the giant stage building. With real people making the music. All by themselves. Ha. That is good.

They have lots and lots of comfy chairs there. But they do not have any popcorn. Oh well. 

I am staying here in my house to guard Craig. 

Maybe we will watch a loud scary program on the television. Maybe. 

Maybe I will have a nap on my comfy bed. Ha. Good for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment