Monday 14 November 2016

Day One Thousand Five Hundred and Eighty Three

Zita and I got up very early this morning. 

Because it is our get up early day. 

Craig did not get up early. Too bad for him.

Zita and I went for a nice walk. It is a very all full of blue sky day. That is good. It was nearly a warm day. 

Then Zita drove Emmet to his other university. 

I stayed with Craig to mind him. He was a bit too sore today. Too sore to get up very early. Oh dear. 

I always mind Craig until he is all out of bed. It is my job. It is good to have a nice job. It is known.

I just had a nice nap on the big bed. To keep his feet toasty warm. 

Until he was all wide awake. Ha. Good for me.

When he was all awake we had our toasts and too much coffees. And Zita too. 

Then I helped Zita move the cars. 

Because Craig had to get my friend Emmet from his other university and take him to his nice university. 

And then come home for our tasty lunch. 

I helped to move the black go fast car two times. Ha. Good for me. 

We had a very fat peanut butter sandwich for our lunch. Good for us.

Today is my real sing happy birthday day. Ha. Good for me. 

I got special carrot treats for just because it is my sing happy birthday day. 

And I had one of my special from way far away Ireland treats too. Ha. 

I had a very good day. Good for me. 

Zita is way busy again. With all the rascal ladies. 

Because she is not in way far away Ireland now. 

She is here. In our own house. With me. Ha. That is good.

We went for a nice walk. Early. We went with my friend Jamie and professor Jill too. 

Because it is my sing happy birthday day. Ha. 

We had to have an early walk because Craig and Zita have to find a brand new make the clothes clean machine. 

Before our tasty dinner. Ha. I will guard the house. And Emmet too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment