Saturday 15 September 2012

Day Sixty

We washed my car today. I got to sit inside and guard everyone. I was very happy.

Craig would not play ball very well today. He is very stubborn. I had to bring the ball back every time or he would go in the house. He is very stubborn.

Niamh goes to her new ballet class today. She can't use her feet she says. Only her toes. Does not sound like dance to me. I think Emmet should look into this. He is not easily fooled. He knows all about the Punics. He says they were important.

Gramma is coming over for dinner. Sometimes she wears a coat that I don't like the smell of. I hope she does not bring it tonight. It is a bit scary. I don't know why.

It is cool again today. That is good.

I saw Jamie twice today. Jamie is a nice dog. He is very furry and has blue eyes. Jamie hates squirrels too. That is good.

Jamie does not like General Lee. I don't know why. I never met him. Maybe he smells scary too.

Zita says Niamh will have to have a shower or she will smell scary. That is wrong. Niamh never could smell scary. She is my Niamh.

They all have too many showers I think. Emmet especially. Maybe the university is very dirty. It must be because of all their digging for old things. Maybe they will find treasure. That would be good. I could guard it. We are good at guarding things. It is known.

No comments:

Post a Comment