Tuesday 25 September 2012

Day Seventy

There are somethings about this retirement I don't like. We don't move the cars in the morning so I can't help.

Zita now waits until Niamh goes to school before we have our walk. I don't get my breakfast until we get home. I don't think that is fair.

We have too many computers here. Big computers, tiny computers, flat computers that they take into bed. Too much time with the computers and not enough time throwing my Red Ball I think. Computers can't lick your face in the morning. It is known

Emmet has to get a new one for the university. His is so slow the class is nearly over before it starts working. That is sad. Chis has a new computer.

Dogs don't need computers. We have noses and ears to tell us what we need to now.

Tonight is Niamh's dance on her toes night. Perhaps that is why she needs new socks.

Uncle Bill is coming home soon. He will have stories about elephants. Uncle Bill tells good stories. They all laugh when he is here. That is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment