Saturday 22 September 2012

Day Sixty-Seven

Craig got presents for retiring. Peanut brittle,  shortbreads, chocolate cookies, a Paymobile knight and a Playmobil canon. Craig loves Playmobile.

He has Romans who fight with Emmet's Punics. That is the war with elephants. Not the war with smelly General Lee. That is the other war. Craig has lots of Playmobil.

I go two presents for trying to train Craig for his retirement. A big bag of special treats And a big Red thing to chew on. I bet it won't last. Maybe the garbage men will like it. I am hard on toys Zita says.

Craig caught a cold. Why would he catch a cold. He must have thought it was my Red Ball.

He was a bit sad yesterday. About the retirement. I could tell. That is why they all went out for dinner.

Throwing the Red Ball will make him happy. Playing with dogs always makes you happy. It is known.

Niamh is getting new dance shoes for her toes. I hope they are warm. She always forgets her socks.

Emmet loves his slippers. Me too. That is good.


No comments:

Post a Comment