Friday 7 September 2012

Day Fifty-Two

We got up very early today. We went for a long walk. My nose collar is broken. Hah!

When we got home there was a squirrel on Maggie's roof. Ollie was waiting for it behind Zita 's car. Silly Squirrel.

Sue came over and borrowed our shower. Her house is broken.

Emmet goes to school every day. He does not have to stay all day. He comes home to read and play his music. His friends come over to visit when they are finished. They talk a lot.

Zita had friends over. On the patio. I was not invited because of my squirrel problem. Oh well.

Craig threw the ball for me. I come and sit in front of him when he is reading his book. I sit very still and stare at him. Then he gets my Red Ball and throws it for me. It makes us both happy.

Zita made scones for her friends. Craig gave me a little bit. It was good.

I played in the garden before dinner.

I did not go for my walk. Dr Smith's pills make me a bit tired. It is OK. I have two nice beds. Zita lets me use the pillows. It is good. I like pillows. Squirrels don't have pillows. That makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment