Friday 14 September 2012

Day Fifty-Nine

It is time for all the people to come and fill up their cars with the papers. It is hard to remember them all. Sometimes I bark at some of them. It is a bit a embarrassing.

Emmet is fighting the Punics at school. They have elephants. Emmet says elephants are way bigger than horses. We don't have any here. They live where lions live. They step on lions Emmet says. I think uncle Bill should have stayed here.

We took Jack to school this morning. His house is still broken. If they had a dog the squirrels would not have broken his house I bet.

It is Niamh's cousin Ciara's birthday. Happy birthday. Her dog is Tilly. I have never met her. She lives on an island where the everything is very very old. Older than Craig or uncle Bill. They have Castles that are very old. Niamh says they are cold.

My family has been there. I have not. Emmet says you have to fly there. I think I should stay here on the ground with my pillows and my Red Ball.

If I was not here the squirrels would steal all my toys. Even my new rope. Or break my house. That would be bad. I hate squirrels.

Zita is out giving people the paper. I cant go. Too many different places. I might get into trouble. That would be sad.

I am staying home guarding Emmet and Craig. That is important Zita says. I am a big help. It is known.

No comments:

Post a Comment