Sunday 9 September 2012

Day Fifty-Four

A busy day. Lots of people here. Sue's house is still broken. I bet the squirrels did it.

Zita and Emmet are in their rooms reading. Craig is still playing with the laptops so everyone will be happy at school.

I found my favourite rock to chew on. They always take it away if they see it. Craig says it will hurt my teeth. I keep it in my mouth and sneak it in. Hah...

It is much colder. I like the cold. It feels good on my paws.

Zita and all the girls have gone of to buy me a new nose collar. I had hoped they forgot. Maybe they will find me a treat.

There is going to be a party on the street. I don't get to go.

Too many hot BBQs Zita says. I think it is because people leave their food on the ground. I might eat something bad for me. It is hard not to eat hamburgers just lying there.

I will stay here and guard Emmet. Emmet does not go to street parties. Maybe he is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment