Sunday 16 September 2012

Day Sixty-One

I had quiet day. Everyone is studying. Emmet was reading on the patio and a squirrel tried to sneak up on him. I threw myself at the window to warn him. He should bring me with him when he is outside.

When he is reading the squirrels will attack him. It is what squirrels do.

Craig came along on our walk. Pigeons got me in trouble and a squirrel. I think it was the one who was going to attack Emmet. But no one listened to me. It is hard being a dog. I did ignore the ducks. That was good. No treats though. Oh well.

Craig's chair fell into a big hole on the street. He was surprised. Squirrels dug the hole. That is what squirrels do. It is known.

Niamh had her bath. Craig said she did not smell scary at all. I knew that. People are silly sometimes. None of my family would ever smell scary. Emmet smells of chips sometimes.

I like to sneak up on my Blue Bone when it is not looking. That is fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment