Tuesday 18 September 2012

Day Sixty-Three

Rain. No one wants to go out with me in the rain. I stayed in and took care of sick Niamh. There were squirrels. Lots of squirrels. They knew I was busy taking care of Niamh. I watched them but I was so tired that I fell asleep sitting up with my head on the window. Only Niamh saw it. Not the squirrels. That is good.

Emmet is getting a new game to play with his friends. Niamh says getting this game is confusing. Lots of comings and goings about this game.

The store would not believe that Zita was Emmet's mother and would not give her his game. I should have been there. I could convince them. I know who is in my family and I would not lie. Dogs don't lie.

It is so rainy they took the car to the university. I like car rides but I did not go. I was needed here taking care of Niamh. Dogs want to be needed and I am. That is good.

When Craig got home he gave me some peanut butter for being such a good nurse. I like peanut butter.

When it is too rainy to throw my Red Ball we play tug with my new rope. I am very good at tug. I always win. Sometimes I let Craig win even when he says I am stubborn. Dogs are nice like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment