Thursday 20 September 2012

Day Sixty-Five

Craig retires tomorrow. He is still not very well trained. He is very stubborn. Zita says I will have lots of time to train him when he is not doing things for her. That is good.

Emmet walked home with Jamie. He said they talked about the Civil War. They did not have elephants in that war. They had elephants in his other war. It is confusing.

Zita's grand dad was in the civil war. A different civil war she said. People have lots of wars.

I just hate squirrels because they would steal all my beans if I did not watch out. And the Black dog with the white tail. He is possessed. I can smell it.

He better stay away from my house. I know where Emmet keeps the Old Colonel's big sword.

Emmet and Zita are writing essays so I have to be quiet.

When Craig came home we played Throw the Red Ball. That was good. The new ball is too bouncy. I hit my nose on the wooden shed catching it.

Needs more chewing. I am good at chewing. And guarding my vegetables. It is known.

No comments:

Post a Comment