Tuesday 11 September 2012

Day Fifty-Six

Guarded the house today. Everyone was off at school. Except Craig who was at work because he is way too old for school.

I had a nice nap. I had a dream. I was catching leotard thieves. I caught them all. Fed them to the ducks. Made the ducks sick.

Dr. Smith called and said I was fine and do not need to take my pills any more. I wonder if I will still get the peanut butter?

Had a very nice walk. It is going to be fall. I like the fall. It is not so hot.

Craig heard from uncle Bill. He has not been eaten by Lions. Uncle Bill said if lions ate him they would die of alcohol poisoning. He and auntie Louise are having a good time. No squirrels there I bet.

Maybe I could poison the squirrels. That would be good. Emmet would help. It is known.

No comments:

Post a Comment