Wednesday 19 September 2012

Day Sixty-Four

A nice day. I sat in the car this morning for a long while. It was good.

I got in trouble last night for chewing on my bed. Zita took it away. I did not listen very well. I don't know why.

Zita brought it back later. I ran around and jumped on and off the big bed and gave her kisses to say I was sorry. She said we were still friends. That is good. I will try harder.

I had dreams last night. I woke everyone up barking and yelping in my sleep. I even rolled off my bed and did not wake up.

Lions were chasing me. They had taken my Blue Bone and would not give it back. I will get uncle Bill's elephants to step on them next time.

Niamh is feeling fine. I am a good nurse.

Zita says we have way too many tomatoes. More potatoes and less tomatoes next year she said. That is good. Squirrels can't get the potatoes. Maybe they will starve.

Emmet says you can't makes chips with tomatoes. Emmet knows how to cook. Zita taught him and Niamh.

Craig can make peanut butter sandwiches. I like peanut butter too.

No comments:

Post a Comment