Sunday 23 September 2012

Day Sixty-Eight

I don't like car racing. Craig stays in bed way too long. I lay there and cried. I brought in my Red Ball.  I tried to dig the covers off. He came out finally.  It is a lot of work training him.

I don't think he caught the cold. I think the cold caught him. He is in the den watching his football teams loose. That does not sound like fun.  People are very silly I think.

There are squirrels in the garden because Maggie is at the cottage.  Niamh has to go out and chase them away.

Emmet is studying to be a Roman by next Friday.  That sounds hard. Because he is a Roman he does not get elephants. That does not sound fair to me.

Zita is writing another essay. She does not get elephants either. Who gets the elephants then? University is very confusing.

The Black dog with the White tail walked by. Nobody but me knows he is possessed. I have tried to warn them.  I have told Ollie. Ollie is very big too. He would help.

He wont come in to my house. He knows I will protect my family. I would be very fierce. He is fat. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment