Friday 28 September 2012

Day Seventy-Three

We forgot my blog last night! It was too busy here. Craig had to take Niamh shopping for "unmentionables" and a nice black top. They had to go to Bayshore which is nearly Kingston Craig says. Craig did not embarrass Niamh at any of the stores.  He must have been on his best behaviour.

Then Zita and Niamh had to try on clothes and mores clothes and shoes. They are going to Niamh's dance teacher's wedding tomorrow. And a party after.

I am not invited even though I am a good dancer. Pharran the dog is going I bet. I will have to stay here to guard Emmet and Craig. I have never been to a wedding. Zita's had her wedding in a tent. I would have been invited to that wedding. She said she was not going to have another.

Emmet has an exam today all about the Punics and people with long names that all sound the same. And the mules of Mr. Marius. He must have liked mules, Emmet said he had thousands of them.

He explained all the names and places to Craig last night for a long time. I fell asleep and forgot to do my blog. I hope no one noticed.

Emmet is home. He is happy. They did not ask him about anything hard. Not even who lost their elephants.

 Now I have to have a bath because I am smelly. I don't think I am smelly. It is hard being a dog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment