Wednesday 12 September 2012

Day Fifty-Seven

My plan won't work. I am too big to fit into Niamh's dance bag - and too heavy she said.

Worse, dogs can not go to Niamh's school even though I am a good dancer. I dance with Emmet. He says I am a good dancer. Not as good as Niamh. Emmet says nobody is as good as Niamh.

How am I going to learn how to read if if they wont let me in school? Maybe I will just go to the university where you just have to listen. And dig for old things.

Who is going to protect all her dance clothes if I cant be there? She has lots and lots of dance clothes.

Craig says way too much Niamh and not enough dance clothes. She laughs at him. Then they all laugh, so it is OK. It is good for people to laugh I think. It make me waggily.

I am being a very big help moving the cars in the morning Zita says. Then if I am quiet we go for short rides before my walk. That is good. I like sitting in the car.

We had to give my old Red Ball to the garbage men. I chewed it to bits. Maybe they can play with it. It is still bouncy. I got a new rope.

Emmet gets up in the middle of the night and makes pasta. I think watched Rome to much and he is on Rome time. I am on Go To Sleep Early Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment