Monday 24 September 2012

Day Sixty-Nine


I know who has elephants. I was listening at dinner last night. A Hannibal has them. He needed them for the Punics. He did not like the Romans. They stole stuff from him. Emmet said that what the Romans did best, build roads and steal stuff.

Niamh is shopping with Zita to buy warm clothes. She needs more socks. Her socks don't match.

Had a perfect walk. I saw Jamie. I told him about the squirrels. He has problems with squirrels. Zoro cant help. Zorro hurt his leg again. That is sad. Jamie said if he is around when the squirrels come out he will help. That is good.

Craig said I will win the stubborn dog of 2012. I know that.  He thinks I will give up on training him. Ha.

Emmet has to read a poem that is a million pages long. He says it is just Roman lies about the Trojans who lost because of a horse. I knew you should avoid horses. They are too big. It is known.



No comments:

Post a Comment