Saturday 1 September 2012

Day Forty-Six

I just found out. There are lions in Africa. I was watching TVO with Niamh. Lions are very big. I saw them. Uncle Bill better be careful. Maybe they should have asked me to go along.

Zita says we can send some of our polar bears over to protect Uncle Bill. She says they are getting used to the heat. 

Polar bears are very fierce. Much fiercer than Lions  There are no squirrels where they live. The squirrels are lucky I think.

There are lots of squirrels here. There were lots on my patio today. I was very upset. My job is to protect my family and squirrels are not family. They sit on my chairs, run up my trees and steal my vegetables. Those squirrels should go to somewhere where they don't care. Not here. I care.  I hate squirrels.

Emmet went to the bagel store for bagels. I got a little piece. That is good.

Niamh and the twins took me to the garden to run around. I am very tired and hot. I will eat some ice and have a nap. Night night..

No comments:

Post a Comment