Thursday 6 September 2012

Day Fifty-One

A busy day.

Niamh went to school. Then Craig went to work. Emmet got up and walked to his university. He was not awake.

Zita and I cleaned the house and studied. She studied her books and I studied the garden. I chewed on my new ball so it wont be too bouncy.

Niamh came home and is talking to her computer. She says the computer is a dragon so it understands.

We have dragons here. Rhome Clay in the living room and Ter Ceri in the den. Craig talks to them but I don't hear them answer. I hear better than Craig. I think he is just making it up. Maybe he is going silly. People do.

I will not talk about this morning's squirrel attack.

When Zita moves the cars I get to help. I am getting much better about the cars. Most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment