Friday 6 October 2017

Day One Thousand Nine Hundred

Craig and I did not have a little sleep in today.

We had croissants. But Craig made me crunchy toasts.

Because I like the crunchy toasts best. Ha. That is nice.

I think maybe today is a very soon day. Maybe.

Very soon days are when my friend Zita is all home again.

Maybe it is a very soon day because Craig was making everything neat and tidy. 

And spic and span too.

So my friend Zita will not know he is too messy. Ha. Too bad for him.

We even made the refrigerator neat inside too. And all the floors. With the noisy machine. 

Niamh went to her all about the law class early. I did not have to get her all awake today. Oh well. Too bad for me.

And we put all the too smelly clothes in the big just for smelly clothes basket. Ha.

Niamh is at her nice university all day. Until she has to go to her Centre Building job. 

Then she has to stay there and make everybody be very polite at the dance for all the people. Until very late. 

Doctor Susan came to my house to help Craig make the big comfy bed all brand new. 

With squeaky clean sheets and not even a bit smelly pillows. Ha. That is good. 

I got in trouble today. I was a too much barking dog. 

Because of the awful squirrels. In my own side yard. I hate squirrels. 

You cannot have nice outside naps when there are squirrels on your own fence. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

Craig was reading Niamh’s new for the nice university story. All about judges. Like Auntie Louise. Ha that is silly. 

Craig’s hockey team did not win last night. Oh well. 





No comments:

Post a Comment