Thursday 5 October 2017

Day One Thousand Eight Hundred and Ninety Nine

We had a very little sleep in this morning. But not so long. Oh well.

It is a very nice day outside today. No clouds at all. Just far as can be blue sky. That is good.

Craig and I had some fat toasts. But they were not so crunchy. Oh well.

Then we played catch the ball. Good for us. 

And we looked out the watching window. 

Until Craig said it was time for me to get my friend Niamh fast awake. 

Because today is a writing stories day. For her nice university. All day. 

I went downstairs two times. To make sure she was all awake. Ha. Good for me. 

Then I had a nice nap in the sunny den. On the comfy rug. So I could mind Craig. 

He was just reading stories for our nice Queen.

Last night there was a hockey game on the television. When I went to bed. I did not watch it. 

I have to sleep at the top of the bed. When Zita is in far away. So Craig does not get all lonely. 

It is my best job. Ha.

BloggerImage

Because I am in charge. 

Sometimes Craig does not know I am in charge. 

And I have to wait a long time to play catch the ball. Too bad for him. 

Mister Paul came to our house at lunchtime. He even brought lots of very fat croissants. For our own lunch.

I got croissants ends too. Ha.

Paul is going to visit all his brothers and sisters. That is good. 

I do not know where my brothers and sisters live.  Oh dear. Too bad for us.

I just know that my very big cousin Mattie lives with nice Mister Garry. 

They just live not even very far away. Just a big walk. 

Sometimes they visit our house. That is good. 

Niamh has all the little girls at the Centre Building tonight. 

Craig and I will have our dinner with just us. We will have tasty used food. 

Sometimes our used food is tastier than brand new food. I do not know why. 

Maybe it is magic. Maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment