Sunday 1 October 2017

Day One Thousand Eight Hundred and Ninety Five

Craig had a little sleep in today.

Because it is sleep in Sunday. I did not have a sleep in. I had to guard the house. 

Because I am still in charge. Ha. 

Niamh opened my side door so I could guard everything. Then she went back to fast asleep. 

There were awful squirrels running on my own hedge. Ha. Too bad for them.

When Craig was all awake we had very fat toasts. Ha. 

Then we cleaned up the house. I was a big help. Good for me. 

Niamh made real pancakes for our lunchtime. Ha. 

Some were not so cooked. Oh well. 

The save us, save us machine is not all loud if things are not too cooked. 

Only when everything is a lot too cooked. Ha. I know that now. Good for me.

Then Niamh had to go to the Centre Building. 

Because she is teaching fast dancing to lots of little girls. 

For a sing happy birthday day party. Ha. Miss Rima is going to be her helper.

Because there are lots of little girls at the party. 

Niamh is a way messy cooker. 

Now the make the dishes spic and span machine is full up to the top. Oh well. 

Today is the special day just for nice all black dogs. Just like me. Ha. That is a good day. 

After lunchtime I minded Craig from my nice warm spot. On the comfy rug in the den. Ha.

I did not watch the football game. 

Maybe tomorrow my friend Emmet will go to the little Miss Saint Martha’s Hospital. In far away Antigonish.

Maybe my friend Mister Saint Newton knows her. Maybe. 

I will talk to him tonight. When everybody is fast asleep. 

They want to make sure all of Emmet’s new nasty holes are as pretty as can be. Ha. That is good. 

This afternoon I took Niamh and Lee and Miss Rima for a nice before dinnertime walk. 

Because it was a way beautiful day outside today. 

Our friend Kathy brought us tasty treats for desserts. Ha. And fat bread for toasts. Ha. That is good. 

Niamh and Miss Rima had to do their lots of studying for their nice university. 

So they went to the way too expensive coffee store. When we got home from our nice walk. I do not know why.

Then other Mister Tom came for a little visit. To talk to Craig. That is nice. 

It was a nice quiet day for me. That is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment