Tuesday 10 October 2017

Day One Thousand Nine Hundred and Four

I did not go my make me beautiful store today. 

My nice lady was not there today. Oh dear. 

She is the just for big dogs lady at the make me beautiful store.

Zita said we will go another day.

Because I am still way too furry. Ha. Good for me. 

Niamh did not go to her nice university today either. 

Last night she had a nasty headache. And now she has a sick tummy too. Oh dear.

I went downstairs to get her all wide awake. But she had to be fast asleep again.

Because of her sick tummy. Oh dear. 

Zita gave her the special for sick tummies medicine. From Niamh’s nice doctor. That is good.

Craig and Zita and I had our crunchy toasts this morning. After my nice long walk.

It is not rainy today. That is good. It is just all too cloudy outside. Oh well. 

It is only a bit warm today. It is a cosy shirt for people day.

The whole sky was full up with clouds. Cloudy days are not so very good days. Too bad for us.

Craig and I played catch the ball. Not so many times today. Oh well.

Mister Bill is still all fast asleep. In the nasty food hospital. Oh dear. I do not like that. 

Miss Jennifer was at my house yesterday. She was very sad. Oh dear. 

I give her some nice kisses. Nice dogs do not like people to be sad. 

We want make everybody be very happy. 

It is true. It is our best job. 

My friend Niamh was all awake at lunchtime. But she did not have anything tasty.

Because of her sick tummy. Oh dear. 

Craig sent my friend Emmet a new nice picture. Of me. Ha. 

BloggerImage

So Emmet could see that I was way too furry. 

Now he will not be all surprised when he sees me. 

When I get back from my make me beautiful store. All skinny as can be. Ha. That is good. 

Zita talked to her mother and her father today.

To tell them Mister Bill is still way too sick. 

Because they are friends too. He took their pictures in way far away Dublin. 

BloggerImage

And uncle Ciaran and auntie Eileen too. 

BloggerImage

Zita made toasts for Niamh. And the save us, save us machine made more very loud noise. Ha. 

Then we went for our before dinnertime walk. That is good. It was not all cloudy on our nice walk. 

We watched the nice from way far away detectives last night. On the television. In the comfy den. 

We had chips. Ha. That is right. 

That is good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment