Tuesday 24 October 2017

Day One Thousand Nine Hundred and Eighteen

Zita and I got up very early this morning. But we did not go for our nice walk.

Because outside is full up with windy rain. I do not like rain. 

If you go out in the rain you just get all soggy. 

And you have to stay in the kitchen until you are as dry as can be. Even your feet. 

I do not like that so much. 

So I had a little sleep in. Even after Craig up was all up. Ha. I do not like soggy days.

Craig had his too much coffee all by himself. Oh well. 

I sat right beside him. And we looked out the watching window. At allthe soggy people. 

I had to go downstairs to get my friend Niamh all awake. But she was not there.

Because she was hiding. In the for the cousins bedroom. I do not know why. Too bad for her.

Then a nice man came to look at Emmet’s bedroom. 

So they can put the wall all back together again. 

And get nice comfy rugs. For the scary basement.

I did not eat all my breakfast today. I do not like it when things are different. 

My friend Niamh has a brand new very big story to read. 

Her nice university sent it to her today. She is very happy.

Because it is her favourite kind of story. All about a law. I do not know all about the laws. Oh well. 

Miss Rima came to visit Niamh today. To read stories together. For the nice university. 

And then they made way way too thin nearly pancakes. For our lunchtime.

Craig and I had another lunch. With croissants. Ha. Good for me. Two lunchtimes for me. 

Then Craig looked at a brand new story from my friend Emmet. In far away Antigonish. To make it beautiful. 

Then we played catch the ball. But only a bit. It was a too sore shoulder day. 

Then the windy rain came back. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

Then I helped Craig make the kitchen spic and span. Good for me. I am always a big help. 

I waited for my friend Zita at my watching window. 

Then she was all back home and we went for our nice before dinnertime walk. 

The windy rain was not here anymore. 

Zita is going for a tasty dinner with her other lady friends. At the very little restaurant again. With the nice man. 

Maybe Craig and I will watch a brand new program on the television tonight. 

Or a hockey game. Maybe we will have chips. Maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment