Friday 20 October 2017

Day One Thousand Nine Hundred and Fourteen

I got up on the sofa in the den last night. The not for Poppy sofa. Ha. Good for me. 

Because everybody was too busy watching the new program on the television. 

Craig and Zita did not even see me. Then I went fast asleep. On the very comfy sofa. Ha. Good for me. 

Then we went to bed. Ha. 

Zita and got up early this morning. So she could look at Niamh’s brand new big story again. 

Because she has to  give it to her nice professor today.

Then Zita and I went for a very long walk. It is a beautiful day outside today. Not even a bit cold. 

I even had a nice nap outside in my side yard. Ha.

When Craig was fast awake he had his too much coffee with me. 

And we had very tasty cookies that Miss Ashley made just for us. Ha. 

She has a brand new dog. It is from Labrador. 

BloggerImage

Labrador is very far away. With nearly no people. Just lots and lots of reindeer. And maybe dogs too. 

The reindeer are for Mister Saint Santa’s Merry Christmas sleigh. Ha. That is good. 

Then Niamh was all awake and Craig read her brand new story too.

Craig did not drive Niamh to her nice university today.

Because the silver little car is broken. Oh dear. 

The take your car all away truck came to take the silver little car to Mister Mike’s store. So he can fix it all up perfect. 

So Niamh had to find the bus to go to her nice university today. Oh well. Too bad for her.

Tonight Niamh is going the the very scary farm. With all the children from the Centre Building. 

Because it is going to be the scary monster night. 

When everybody get free tasty treats at our house. 

Yesterday my friend Emmet taught at his new university. 

All about people being way too sick a long time ago. In way far away Ireland. And dancing. 

But not too many people came to listen to him. Too bad for them. 

Maybe they will just get sick and die. Ha. 

Because they did not listen to my friend Emmet. Ha. Then they will be silly dead people. Too bad for them.

Emmet did not care. He just likes knowing things. Old old things. 

And telling way interesting stories. He always told me his stories. To practice. I am a big help. 

Craig and I had two very crunchy for toasts for lunch. We did not have our toasts this morning.

Because we had the own made cookies instead. Ha 

It will only be Craig and Zita for me to guard tonight. Ha. That is an easy job. 

I was a fly catcher today. I got two nasty flys. All by myself. They are too fast for Craig. 

Because he is old. Ha. 

I do not like my hair cut so much. I have too much hair on top of my head. 

It was a new lady at the make me beautiful store. Oh well. Too bad for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment