Wednesday 4 October 2017

Day One Thousand Eight Hundred and Ninety Eight

It is not a very beautiful day outside today. Oh well.

We did not even have a little sleep in.

We had a very quiet day today. 

We had the good for you bread toasts today. It is not so crunchy. Oh well. Too bad for me. 

Craig put all the squeaky clean clothes in big piles. Lots and lots and lots for Niamh. Ha. 

After our toasts I went downstairs to help Niamh be wide awake. Ha. Good for me.

I am the best clock. It is known. 

Miss Bruna came to visit us.

Because my friend Lee had to have a dangerous Viking’s hat. And we had one. In the basement. 

It has giant horns. Ha. That is a silly hat. 

Maybe Lee is going to be a scary Viking. Oh dear. I would not like that so much. 

She does not even have a big scary boat. Too bad for her. 

We only played catch the ball a little bit. 

Because of the windy rain. And it is a sore shoulders day. Because of the windy rain. Oh dear. 

So we had a very quiet day instead. 

Miss Devon came to make more clothes all clean. 

But she did not stay so long because she had a nasty headache. 

There was a loud thunder storm outside my house this afternoon. 

So I had a little hide away nap on the big comfy bed. 

BloggerImage

In Craig’s own spot. Ha. He was not there. 

He does not mind scary thunder storms. That is good. 

There was lots of windy rain too. Lots. 

BloggerImage

It caught my friend Niamh. 

She was all soggy as can be when she got home. Oh dear.

She had a nice warm you all up shower. That is good. 

Mister Tony’s friend brought us tasty pizza. Everybody is very tired. Because of the windy rain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment