Tuesday 31 October 2017

Day One Thousand Nine Hundred and Twenty Five

It is not a rainy day outside today. Good for us.

Zita and I went for a nice walk. Before she had to go to her too small office.

Craig was up early too. And Niamh. Ha.

Craig and I had our toasts together. And looked out my watching window.

Then Niamh went to her nice university. It is her until late at night day at her university.

I had a very quiet day today. 

Because it is an everybody is very busy day. 

Miss Devon came to my house today. To make it spic and span again. That is good. 

With the noisy machines. Oh well. 

Last night the Mahoneys came to our house for a very tasty dinner. 

It was not a cheese party dinner. It was just an old friends dinner. Oh well. 

Everybody talked and talked. A lot. 

So I had a nice nap. In the kitchen.

Some nasty person stole our giant pumpkin. From our own front steps. That is not right. 

Zita said she hopes they needed their very own pumpkin. Oh dear.

Now we only have one pumpkin. We put it inside last night. Oh dear. Too bad for us. 

Tonight is the scary monsters get fee candy night at our house. 

I will guard the door. When Zita gives everybody candy. Ha. That is a good job. 

I cannot bark at the little children. Even if they are scary. 

Because I am too big and I will scare them. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

It is cold outside this afternoon. Everybody will be all frozen up monsters. 

Frozen up monsters are not so scary. It is known.

Craig and I played catch the ball game. 

When he was finished reading stories forvour nice Queen. After lunchtime. 

Because it is not rainy at all today. Just flappy ear windy and cold. 

Craig’s hockey team lost last night. Oh well. 

We did not watch it. We had a big tasty dinner party instead. Ha. That is good. 

Hockey is not so interesting. They should play the catch the ball game instead. 

Then Craig and I would be on the television. Ha. Good for us. 

We only went for a little walk this afternoon. 

Because it is too cold outside today.

No comments:

Post a Comment