Monday 9 October 2017

Day One Thousand Nine Hundred and Three

We had a giant Thank You for Everything party last night. 

Our dining room was full up to the top. Ha. That is a good party. 

Then everybody talked for a very long time. And laughed a lot. They were very loud. 

I had a long nap. On the big bed. Where it was very quiet. All by myself.

We did not have any turkey last night. 

Because Uncle Bill is not here anymore. We had a giant ham instead.

Maybe all the turkeys followed him to heaven. So he can catch them way up there. 

Maybe Mister Shadow and Miss Maggie can help him. Turkeys are not so fast as dogs. Ha. Silly turkeys.

Zita and I went for a short early in the morning walk. 

Before the lots of windy rain caught us. Ha.

When we were out Craig had a nice sleep in. 

When we came home we had our toasts. Altogether. Craig made the too much coffee. For Niamh too. Ha. 

But not my friend Emmet. He is still in far away. Oh dear. 

Maybe he had a nice sleep in too. Maybe. 

They have different time in far away places. Not like here. 

Maybe you cannot have sleep in there. Oh dear. I would not like that. 

I did not have to go downstairs to get Niamh fast awake today.

She is very busy today. Writing more stories for her university. Lee came over too. She has stories to write too.

That is what you do at university. Listen to very interesting people talk about everything.

And write stories and talk to your friends and drink tea and eat donuts. Ha. That is good. 

I cannot go to university. I am too busy guarding my family. It is my best job. 

My friend Mister Bill is still in the nasty food hospital. 

Because he is still way too sick. Oh dear. I do not like that so much.

I will talk to my friend Mister Saint Newton tonight. 

Then he will write a nice note to Mister God. About my friend Mister Bill. 

I am going to go to the make me beautiful store tomorrow. Even before our toasts. Oh dear. 

I am too furry. Some people think I am chubby. Oh dear. 

I will be nearly all gone tomorrow. When I get home. Ha. Good for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment